12 Signs of a Spiritual Awakening/equally powerful to creativity
I found this list and thought it could also double as 12 markers for creative growth…
- An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Frequent smiling.
- Feelings of being connected with others and nature.
- Frequent episodes of appreciation.
- A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears based on past experience.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of ability to worry.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- Gaining the ability to givewithout expecting anything in return
(from an unknown 12-step source)Tweet